car-o-scope and a test...

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car-o-scope and a test...
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:10:10 -0500
Howdy all!

   Who ever initially posted the URL for this car-o-scope did a great job.
   It was fun.

   Here's my results... I don't think I fully agree, but it was fun.

     Comparing You to Other MG MGB Owners
        Boy oh boy, dennis, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect
for you. Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who own
a MG MGB, you're just about the same in terms of your age, your educational
level, and your income.
        But there are some psychographic and/or demographic measures on
which you differ from other MG MGB owners. For example, you care a bit too
much about your car compared to other MG MGB owners, and you're a little too
much of a risk-taker.

1.      Volkswagen Bus
2.      Alfa Romeo Milano
3.      Volkswagen Westphalia
4.      Fiat X1/9
5.      Land Rover S2A

Now, I'll go along with the Alfa Romeo and the Land Rover... but the VW Bus
is a stretch...

This was fun, if you haven't done it, its worth the 2 minutes.

---

Regards,

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortelnetworks.com