Re: car-o-scope and a test...

To: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope and a test...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:35:05 -0400
> This was fun, if you haven't done it, its worth the 2 minutes.

Okay, I give in.... here is mine.

1. Triumph TR4
2. Ford Granada
3. Ford Mustang Cobra
4. MG Midget
5. Volkswagen Bus

and some interesting Car-O-Scope quotes:

1.    "If you dumped that Triumph TR6 and got yourself a Triumph TR4, you'd
be a lot happier. "
2.    "Don't drive that Triumph TR6 for another day."
3.    "...you differ from other Triumph TR6 owners. For example, you're a
bit too young to be driving this vehicle..."

Funny thing is, I've considered buying a TR4; infact there is one forsale
about 8miles from campus.  I also have wanted a VW Bus, in particular the
pick-up style body.  Also interestingly enough, I am not driving my TR6
today - I had foot surgery yesterday (before I got the car-o-scope results).

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
Not the only Triumph TR6 @ Ithaca College