Re: Can you give me an info on 73 MGB GT please....

To: "Andrew Cordas" <cajun_rouge@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can you give me an info on 73 MGB GT please....
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:28:29 -0500
Andrew:
$3000 is about right. With needing a new interior, brakes and exhaust, I'd
offer $2300 (subtracting the interior from the asking price) and haggle up
to $3K from there! He may just jump at $2300 (doesn't hurt to ask, anyway,
and you can use the problems for leverage.) It IS only a GT after all! haha.
(j/k folks)
Sounds good though. All of those problems are easily Do-it-Yourself.
Be careful though! Have you done a compression check on the motor??? Let the
buyer beware.
Dan
73 B (roadster)