Now that I'm driving again...

To: MG Mail list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now that I'm driving again...
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:36:35 -0400
Finally got my B on the road, but I'm now noticing some strange
behavior. The rear end is not as tight as it used to be. It feels
mushy, and uncontrolable. The car used to understeer but now it's
loose. I haven't changed a thing back there except a brake hose and
the fuel pump. The springs appear to be in good shape, and the
tires are brand new BFG Touring TA's. I'm a little concerned about
it. Any ideas as to what might be cuasing this quirk ? I intend to
check out the shocks, drain and refill them as soon as I can get
to them, it's a liitle too hot and a lot too humid to crawl under
it now.

TIA

Joe
'75 B Roadster