Re: Putting it back together

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>, Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Putting it back together
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:03:13 -0700
Oops, it is in Felton California, hence my computer being named
red4est.felton.ca.us (Redforest in Felton California U.S.).
I really meant to say where I was in the post, and  spaced out.
Damn! and I've been getting all of these offers of help from
across the country too.

Hey, if someone were willing to come any significant distance to
help me with the car, I'd even be willing to put them up in my
spare bedroom. Just think of it, vacation in the redwoods, 10 miles
from the beach, 1.5 miles from the nearest winery and all it will cost
you is some time helping me wrench on my MG.

    Larry