Speedo Glass

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo Glass
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:08:39 -0500 (CDT)
Hello All,

Is it relatively "easy" to remove the glass that covers the speedo? I have
my dash out so it would be easy to get at the speedo, and that glass needs
a good cleaning or replacing. I have never done this before in any car.
Would I be better off leaving well enough alone?

Thanks in Adaveance,

Edwin
'77 B

 |  "I try to think but nuthin' happens"  |
 |      -- Curly Howard (the stooge)      |
 |         The MG Filling Station         |
 |     http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme     |