Re: Speedo Glass

To: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Speedo Glass
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
The Speedo glass on my '70B speedo is held on by a bezel that comes off
with a slight twist. If you have the speedo out of the dash it is easy. I
don't know about your 77B, but I'll bet it's similar.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521