MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB for sale
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:40:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all, A good friend has a 1970 B to sell, The car is Pale Primrose
yellow and seems to be in really good shape.  When he got it it had taken a
hit on the right front but he has replaced the fender and has it ready for
paint.  The car has an 80 model engine with a header and a Weber (manual
choke).  I have driven it and it runs well, no smoke and the clutch is fine.
The interior is in really nice condition.  It has all parts for completion
including a new grille and even the paint for finishing. The price is
$1800.00 .  My friend got Morris Minor fever and wants to finish one of
those as he already has a nice B.  If anyone is interested call Jim
Saunders, 336-672-0518.  The car is located in Asheboro (central) NC. The
usual no financial interest stuff applies, I am only doing him a favor.
Everybody stay cool..... Don Walton 77 74 73 B's