Re: Dremel Wheel-Thanks

To: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Subject: Re: Dremel Wheel-Thanks
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:40:33 -0400
Once upon a time I had a diamond tipped cutting wheel and a micro table saw
blade that fit on my Dremel tool. I have not been able to find one in
years. Does anyone know if they are still made or if people tended to
remove bits of flesh so the company stopped making them?

Bill
'76B

At 06:02 PM 7/28/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Grateful thanks to all who answered my query about Dremel Cut-Off
>wheels.
>
>Dave Hill

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"