Re: [Fwd: Re: Restoration of MG Midget]

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Restoration of MG Midget]
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:20:47 -0700
There's nothing easy about taking a TR7 engine out! It's more complicated
and time-consuming than even a Midget 1500.

It is, in fact, possible to remove the gearbox from a TR7 without too much
difficulty, although a hoist helps. Failing that, a set of VERY secure jack
stands are imperative.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center