Spray paint and engine stuffing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spray paint and engine stuffing
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:30:51 -0700
I found a better match on spray paint.  ACE premium
int/exterior enamel: chamois.  It is a bit on the beige
side and it turns out is an excellent match for the
section of the fender that had been repaired by some DPO.

Due to a legion of problems, despite taking the day off
today to finish the job, I won't be putting the motor in
until Saturday.  If anyone wants an excuse to run their
LBC over the Santa Cruz mountains, I live on Highway 9.
Stop by & help, or just point and laugh.
It's the house with the orange lights just south of the
twin bridges between Felton and Ben Lomond just north
of the red sprite under the tarp which is just north
of Dale Bates who has all of the brand "T" cars across
from the high school.  email me for directions or to
warn me or let me know your soda/beer preferences..

   Larry
--
The person who dies with the most toys doesn't win. The winner is the
person that has the most fun playing with toys, whoever they belong to.