Hard top

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hard top
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:45:13 -0600 (MDT)
I am in the market for a hard top for my 71, it is about to become my
primary car here in colorado, and I think the top might be nice in the
winter.  If anyone knows of one let me know, but also what are they worth?
I hear that the factory ones are really hard to come by so who else made
them, and what are the potential problem areas that I need to look at.  As
you can probably tell by now I know nothing about them so any info would
be greatly appreciated.  If anyone is wondering my 96 Jeep cherokee is
going away in hopes of finding a cj-8 scrambler.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)