thanks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks!
From: "Alan Claffie" <aclaffie@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:06:38 PDT
I didn't expect such a rallying of the troops over my minor masking tape
problem, that was quite impressive.

WD-40 worked wonderfully, and in addition to that I picked up a couple rolls
of 3M blue masking tape as I still have two more wheels of my car to paint
and I suspect once that's done my dad will shanghai me into sanding and
painting the rims on his blue '71 B (yes, we have twins).

Oh by the way, I'm still looking for a very used roof and a halfway decent
tonneau cover with headrest pockets for my car. I've found a couple on Ebay
but just in case those don't work out, if you guys could keep your eyes
peeled at swap meets and the like I'd be most appreciative.