Re: MGB Starting Problem Cured (Long)

To: <Nferre@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Starting Problem Cured (Long)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:56:17 +0100
If you put in a new battery, and it was fully charged, and it cranked slow
out of the box, so to speak, then I think you are still looking at a bad
connection in the main cable or the ground straps - intermittent it would
seem.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
or if that doesn't work try