Re: Fuel Pump Change

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Change
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:55:47 -0400
I've  found an easy way to mount the Facet pump quietly, was to use
aftermarket exhaust pipe hangers, (looks like a chunck of rubber with cord in
it)
one to each ear of the Facet mount flange. Then you can bolt the other
ends of the ruber right back to the original bulk head mount stubs
in the original position.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
GT6 MKIII - in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com