Seats, Carpeting and Paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats, Carpeting and Paint
From: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have a 79 B which is just about ready for a new
paint job.  While I am at it, I think I will redo the
carpeting and seats.

1. I have heard in the past that Miata seats fit in
MGB's.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  I
would like to know if the seats fit right in, or if
modifications are necessary.  Also, how do they look
once installed?

2. I have seen the site that many people recommend for
paint codes.  What would really be helpful is if there
is a site out there that shows the actual color next
to the paint code.  Anyone know of such a resource?
In  any case, I am interested in a yellow/orange
color, but do not know which paint code it is.  If I
cannot be certain, I might just stick with red.

3. Does anyone have any advice on which carpet sets
are good?  How important is it to install sound
deadening material underneath the carpet?  Is this a
fairly easy do it yourself job?

thanks in advance for any responses!

Justin Lehrer
justinl8@yahoo.com