Re: 75B electrical fun

To: mcjsr@talstar.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75B electrical fun
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:51:49 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/99 3:11:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mcjsr@talstar.com
writes:

<<  the tachometer runs every now and then, and I can't seem to get the
 turn signals to run. The hazzards work, the headlights work, the dash lights
 work, and so on, but no turn signals. Does anyone have a Lucas insight
 here??? I have no clue as to why they wont go, I have replaced all of the
 fuses on the fuse block....with 20 amp fuses,...17 amp arent readily
 available. I have yet to take the stick apart...due to sheer fear of what i

hi there.
could be as simple as cleaning some contacts..i do it every now and
again..seems to bring old seldom used systems to life like magic..:-)
yours, Howard