Re: Repair estimate

To: rsexson@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Repair estimate
From: David Macedonia <david_macedonia@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:41:53 PDT
Are you sure that all you need are floor pans? My guess is that ones he gets
started, he'll find problems in the sills, so that $2,910 might be the least
you'll pay. Even so, if my memory serves me right, John Twist told me once
that he charges $1,000 for a complete sill and floor pad replacement (you
may want to check that figure). If that's true, $2,910 may be about right.

David Macedonia
1966 MGB (in restoration)
Crofton, MD