RE: 70-71 B seats vs. 72-74 B seats

To: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: RE: 70-71 B seats vs. 72-74 B seats
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:21:35 -0700
Dan:

        70-80, There are two types of headrest.  Looking from the side they
are D shaped or flat.  The two types are interchangeable.  The flat design
was used on 77-80 only.  Some of the D type ones use molded covers which are
a thick plastic type of material, others are vinyl covered.  The plastic
coated ones do not recover very well as the plastic is bonded to the foam.
Both types of headrest were found with perforated and unperforated covers.

Hope this helps.

Kelvin.