RE: Digest/Karmen Gia Vs Bugeye Sprite

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Digest/Karmen Gia Vs Bugeye Sprite
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:10:46 -0500
The Digest broke loose with two files. One was 26 pages, the other, 160.
Fortunately I have a utility that prints four pages on a sheet of paper. I'm
about 1/3 of the way through the 160 pages.

When I got to the statement that the Gia and Sprite were inexpensive I had
to comment. Your Healy is a much desired car, and not inexpensive. If you
get a good deal on it BUY IT. A Bugeye was my first sport car, my daily
driver, and a BLAST. I would like to have one again, but have more cars than
garage. The Mark II, III, and IV, are less expensive since they are simply
badge engineered Midgets, and there are plenty of those.

I have read that bugeyes handle better than Porches. In races they are
reputed to out handle the Porches in the turns, and (of course) lose on the
strates. Try that with a Karmen Gia!

Jack