Re: Handling

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Handling
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 23:19:50 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/99 3:31:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WSpohn4@aol.com
writes:

<< n a B, (and I speak only of the early cars - the later ones are basically
 beyond redemption without major work, IMHO,) a 3/4" front bar and either new
 stock shocks, or if you must, new shocks with the competition valve bodies,
 work just fine. >>
Bill,
     I couldn't agree more as to your early vs. late B's..the late ones,
hovering around on stilts, are but a shadow of the 1966 B that I had in
England for 5 years..The 1966 would run a road track many seconds faster that
the newer ones, and with much less drama.
yours, H4(Howard)