Hot Foot (feet)

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Foot (feet)
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:26:30 -0700
I have a couple of questions:
1) The hot air vents on both the driver & passenger side on my '76 are
constantly blowing (this was good in the winter, but makes for warm feet in
the summer) Any suggestions?
2) The drain from the air vent on the hood had a cap on it. Any reason for
having it capped? I would think you would want it to drain.
3) When I press the brake pedal, there is a whooshing sound like air which
resolves when the pedal is fully pressed. Brakes work fine. What gives?
TIA

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G