Re: Hot Foot (feet)

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Foot (feet)
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:51:57 -0400
> 1) The hot air vents on both the driver & passenger side on my '76 are
> constantly blowing (this was good in the winter, but makes for warm feet
in
> the summer) Any suggestions?

The seals on the vent door are probably shot.  They usually are.  However,
it shouldn't be too hot on your feet, unless the heater control valve is
stuck.  If you need help finding the valve, let me know.

> 3) When I press the brake pedal, there is a whooshing sound like air which
> resolves when the pedal is fully pressed. Brakes work fine. What gives?
> TIA

What year of car is this?  Power brakes or not?  Chances are, your MC is on
the way to going bad, or you simply need to bleed the brakes.