Gymkana

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gymkana
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:30:30 -0500
Hello,  I just participated in my very first Gymkana ever.
Boy did I have a good time! There were only 11 cars 1 MGB ,1
midget ,1 BGT, 2 Healey 3000 ,1 MGA ,1 TR2, 2 spitfires,1
'72 Land Rover, and  1 Jag 80's something convertible.We had
a great time.  You should have seen the Rover in the Bengal
Serpentine.  This is where you drive on a serpentine course
and the navigator tries to pop balloons on the top of
cones.  WE also had the circle and rope. three garages, and
a start and stop test.  Good time had by all.  Well hosted
by Doug and Zach Zaletel and the Iowa British Car Club.  No
I didn't win any prizes.

David Stecher
Urbandale Iowa
73 BGT Fergie