Re: Clutch slip or ?

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch slip or ?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:41:00 -0700
Not good. No, it won't have anything to do with the hydraulics (which
serve to release the clutch) -- the spring tensions the clutch. An oil
leak is one possibility -- the other is a worn out clutch lining. Either
one is a major disassembly issue, as you know. I suppose you could
possibly remove the clutch fork rubber grommet and try to see if you can
see oil in there. But it really doesn't matter, since it's all going to
have to come apart anyway. Joy.

Skye Poier had this to say:

--

Max Heim