RE: Wipers / Wiper Regulation

To: "'BobMGT@aol.com'" <BobMGT@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wipers / Wiper Regulation
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:44:15 -0500

huh? The reason the MGB needs (to meet the law) the third wiper is that the
windshield is wide and low. The two wipers on each end leave a large gap in
the middle. I don't think it's a big conspiracy against british cars.
Especially since the MGB GT only has two wipers. The GTs taller windsheild
allows for longer wiper arms and therefore it wipes the center of the
windshield.