Re: Signing off.. for a few days

To: Simon Matthews <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Signing off.. for a few days
From: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:06:36 -0700 (PDT)
great suggestions Simon, but I have just one more...engine oil.  Why
put in 20/50 when the manual calls for 10/40?  (yes, I have 20/50 in
the shifter)  In the instant case, the engine was recently refreshed
wigh great compression and oil pressure.  i know this has been
discussed in the past, but it may be time to hash it over
again...better than discussing felines...

--- Simon Matthews <simon_atwork@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I'm off on a business trip that will take me
> back home (UK) and on to
> India, so I will sign off for a couple of weeks.
>
> While I'm off, there are some topics, I think you
> should discuss:
>
> 1.  How to tow (does the driveshaft need to be
> disconnected?)
> 2.  What to do with cats
> 3.  Whether to use silicone brake fluid
> 4.  etc.....
>
> Regards,
>      Simon  ('57 MGA, currently in California)

===
Terry O'Brien, RDU/NC/USA
-'77 MG B (daily driver)
-'82 Dodge Ram 50