Installing New Top

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installing New Top
From: Don Hicks and Family <hicks@mohawk.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:00:59 -0400
We just received the a new top for our 74 Midget. Plans call for
installation this weekend. The top is from Moss. It came with limited
instructions - which basically read "take it to an expert" . Any advice
out there? Can I do it myself? Should I do it when its cool, or warm for
expansion? Start in the back and work forward or visa versa?  Any
special suggestions for doing the snap installations?

Thanks to all in advance. Love reading the list everyday. Wish I could
be more help to those with technical questions.

Don Hicks
Kent, CT
70 BGT -" Morris"
74 Midget