Re: Portland, OR events

To: Speedo79@aol.com
Subject: Re: Portland, OR events
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 Speedo79@aol.com wrote:

> Greatings Northwest listers,
>
> I am in Portland Oregon for the next two weeks, and was wondering if there
> are any MG or LBC events planned.  I would love to pehaps attend a local Brit
> Club meeting if any are taking place.
>
> Thank you for any and all suggestions!
> Steve Sanchez
> 1977 MGB

Isn't the All British Field Meet coming up here soon?  It's out at
Portland International Raceway, and is a good place to waste a weekend.

By the way, whilst I'm here I'd better introduce myself.  I live around
the Portland, OR area.  I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, and have
already gathered more than my fair share of info.  Learning more about my
2 GTs then I have in the past 3 years.  I've got a '71 BGT and a '70 BGT
(with 15 inch Triumph wire wheels, put on by the previous owner).  I also
have in my stable my dad's '59 AH Bugeye. In addition, I'm a huge rally
buff, both TSD and stage format.  My MGs have been neglected for the past
month or so, as I'm trying to fix my rally car (tree+65mph = one bent
Nissan).

At any rate, I'd better get back to work.  It's good to be here!

Jon Tabor    --   sentar@teleport.com   --    taborj@interactivenw.com
Tabor Rally Team   --->      http://www.teleport.com/~pfs/trtmain.html
'95 Dodge Neon Coupe         '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R SCCA ClubRally Car
'71 MGB GT                     '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Pa Tabors' Car)
'70 MGB GT                                      '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R
             --->  "Trees impede my progress"  <---