Re: Oxidization and my MGB

To: john@rmartin.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oxidization and my MGB
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:00:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/99 7:48:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, john@rmartin.net
writes:

<< Since I am not going to have the funds available for a paint job
 in the near future, what is the best way to remove the oxidization?
 Should I use rubbing compound?  Of is there something that
 will work better ?
 Any suggestions? >>

The paint on my Mitsubishi was fairly well ozidized.  I picked up Meguiars
products #1 - Cleaner, #2 - Polish, and #3 - Carnauba wax (I prefer paste,
but they also have a liquid).  They are amazing products.  Not a lot of work
either.  Just follow the directions.  Meguiars has products for almost any
application.  You can also get a lot of help from their web site:
www.meguiars.com.

Good luck.  At least, it can't hurt!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget