Re: Indicator Light

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, LEVELOX@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Indicator Light
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:14:26 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/99 3:52:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< It is the charging indicator light. THat is the only idiot light in an
 older Midget - the only other indicator is for the high beams. Check out
 your charging system. >>

I also have a brake warning light in my '77.  I don't know if the '72 had
this warning light.  You could get an owners manual for the car and look
there for the dash layout.

I would agree with Larry that the light you are seeing is probably the
charging light.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport