Re: a test boundary="------------2F9C458A9810ED704E3668F4"

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: a test boundary="------------2F9C458A9810ED704E3668F4"
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:59:50 -0600 (MDT)
I was doing it for a while on the mgb-v8 list and the buick-rover-v8 list
because I was receiving but my stuff never got posted (didn't come back
either) after a while I got tired of typing real stuff out cause it never
got there.  At this point I have given up because I still can't do it and
the list owners don't write me back.  Can anyone help me with that?

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'