Parking brake arm rubs

To: MG Mail list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parking brake arm rubs
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:57:34 -0400
I have been hearing a grinding sound while cornering ever since I started
driving my '75 B roadster this season. Last night I was able to locate the
source of the sound, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The parking brake lever
is rubbing up against the inside of the wheel when cornering. The brakes are
adjusted, and the parking brake appears to be working fine. I put a new
parking brake cable in this spring, is it possible that it is not adjusted
properly ?
If so, how do I know when it is set up correctly ?

Joe
'75 B Roadster.