British Car Day, Kingston Ontario

To: "spridgets-digest@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: British Car Day, Kingston Ontario
From: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:24:21 -0400
I'd like to mention that The Boot'n Bonnet Club of Southeastern Ontario is
holding their 10th annual British Car Day in City Park this Sunday August
22nd.  We had about 200 British cars on show last year.  I believe there
will be three vendors; BMC who sell parts for Mini and MG primarily,
McGregor Coach Trimming who specialize in trim and weather-stripping for all
makes of British cars,  and someone selling British Marque apparel whose
name escapes me.
The event runs from 10 to 4 o'clock and admission is free to the public.  To
register and show your car the cost is 15.00 but that includes a BBQ for
two.

Fred Pixley
Napanee, Ontario, Canada
fpixley@kingston.net