learn from my stupid mistakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: learn from my stupid mistakes
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 02:13:07 -0700
The first stupid mistake I made was to swap the connectors
for the overdrive and reverse light switches on the tranny.

After I corrected that mistake, my speedometer stopped working.
It turns out that by not disconnecting the speedometer cable
when I disconnected the rear engine/tranny mount (so I could
get my hand to the switches) I managed to trap the speedometer
cable between the tranny and the frame crossmember, busting
the cable on the inside.

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.