1960 MGA For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 MGA For Sale
From: Mike Dwyer <mldwyer@saber.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:58:12 -0700
A friend, Bo, asked me to post this as he is not on-line.

Bo has a very nice 1960 MGA 1600 Roadster for sale.  The car is
restored, but not "Concours".  Drives great, looks great, could use a
new interior down the road.  Sale of the car includes a 1958 MGA,
project or parts car, and a basement full of parts to complete the 58,
or for trade and bargain stock.  Bo wants $14,000/OBO for the whole
bundle.

Let me know if the price is outrageous or reasonable.  I've taken photos
and they are available via e-mail.

Mike Dwyer
Magic Auto
Redwood Valley, CA