RE: TDC Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net, VSchus8282@aol.com
Subject: RE: TDC Question
From: Mike Dwyer <mldwyer@saber.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:22:30 -0700
    Vic,

Top dead center on compression stroke is when both intake and exhaust valves are
closed, therefore, clearance (you should be able to rattle the rocker arms).
This is
also the point at which you should adjust the valves for that cylinder.  And
somewhere near where spark is to occur.

Mike Dwyer
Northern California