Re: TDC Question

To: "Mike Dwyer" <mldwyer@saber.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TDC Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:33:58 +0100
Don't know how either relate to TDC, but I have always used the rule of
nine - adjust No. 1 valve when No. 8 is down, No. 2 when No. 7 is down etc.
As these two are down at different times they can't both be at TDC.  I
believe the principle is to adjust a valve when its lobe is on the opposite
side of the camshaft from the follower.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )