Re: Starting help needed - after Twist Detox

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starting help needed - after Twist Detox
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:30:59 +0100
If the plugs are sopping then it could well be flooded - try maximum
throttle and no choke.  Also make sure you have the spark at No. 1 when it
is at TDC, and the plug leads are fitted 1342 anti-clockwise.  Don't know
the Twist procedure - did you have to disturb mixture and timing?

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)