Re: New MG owner

To: "Michael Walter" <mwalter@luminet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New MG owner
From: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:02:21 -0400
Mike,
Congrats on a car you will surely enjoy driving.  Below is a list of parts
suppliers and their URL's.  This was from an earlier post that I saved.
Moss - www.mossmotors.com
Victoria British Ltd. - www.longmotor.com
Motorhead - www.motorheadltd.com
The Proper MG - www.propermg.com
The Roadster Factory - the-roadster-factory.com  (No www)
Northwest Import Parts - www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/nipcont.htm

I would also recommend that you visit http://www.mgcars.org.uk/ and look
around, even join.  Try and find a local club to join, I think you will find
them more than willing to share their knowledge on our beloved LBC's.
Enjoy!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'86 4000CS Quattro