Shame on you ,,,,,, Whew, did this turn into something

To: nagy@duq.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shame on you ,,,,,, Whew, did this turn into something
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:41:41 EDT
Subj:    Re: Shame on you
Date:   8/26/99 11:53:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   nagy@duq.edu (Tim Nagy)
Sender: owner-mgs@autox.team.net
CC: mgs@autox.team.net

how about we just drop it and shun the guy...I think we've made our
point...no sense kickin' a dead horse.

Just a thought,

Tim

'72 b, all over the place!

Hey Tim,,,,,,,
                    I doubt if this Horse can be kicked much more, unless you
kick the dog that just finished eating it.

Later
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,, Far from a show car, Very Spurious ,  I think I may have
one                         original part in it ,,,,, somewhere !
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,, Jeese, I think this has original Rust in it, straight
from the                            factory.