RE: White-face gauges?

To: "'Dan Pockrus'" <dpockrus@efficient.com>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: White-face gauges?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:25:05 -0400
TAke a picture of the dash.  Paint the gauges on the picture white, and then
show him how aweful that looks.

Seriously though,  there is a person on the Nissan Z list who makes white
face gauges for the 240 through 280 Z cars.  I just sent him a message to
find out more info on the gauges and I'll forward the response.  Worst case,
he might tell me how to make them as they are for a B, and not a Z.  Hey
that rhymes.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |