Re: Speedometer Question

To: "David Lynes" <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer Question
From: "Stefanie & Michael" <barnes2@arkansas.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:26:13 -0500
Snip:

>And where do I get those shiny lug nuts? What polish should I use on the
gear
>shift knob?  If you have a collection of cardboard boxes, seems you will
have
>quite a bit of other questions before worrying about whether you are
cruising at
>60 or 65. Good luck to you my friend.
>
>David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
>73 Midget
>78 MGB

End Snip

I like your reply David, but seriously, the collection of boxes doesn't
phase us at all, this is our 5th MG between us and my fourth rebuild, but
there have been several points about which I knew nothing (and I'm sure
there will be plenty more - the more I learn about these cars the more I
realise how little I know about them!) bought up on the List over the past
couple of months, most of them have been answered for me before I could ask
but this one hasn't yet.

Cheers

Mike