Steering wheel leather cover research

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering wheel leather cover research
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:41:20 -0700
Hi list, a friend and I are going into business to produce leather steering
wheel covers for vintage cars. The main difference is the quality of the
leather. Most of the stuff you get is cheap hard leather that does not give
you the right feel.  I need to get a poll of colors so if you could all let
us know what color you would prefer for your MG we can size our production
batches.

Our Connoly type leather can come in:

Black
Light Tan (biscuit)
Light Brown

Thanks a million, I will make sure the list get a great price once they are
ready for sale. Regards, Enrique

SPAN Inc
(Enrique Claure)
8416 NW 66 St