Doylestown/New Castle Car Shows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Doylestown/New Castle Car Shows
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:34:09 EDT
To All Concerned:
         Yes ,, as you can tell, I am a lister, In Doylestown I ran into many
of us there as well as a few I knew of at New Castle. The Shows were great,
the weather on both days was excellent. The two Car Clubs did a very nice
job. So many really nice cars to be seen.
        I had a very nice Weekend, driving from Keansburg (Monomuth County)
NJ to Doylestown,PA, after the show to Reading PA (to vist family), and on
Sunday morning down to New Castle, Del.  Gotta love those Back Roads of PA,
they are great MGB driving roads. Even if they were kind of Foggy Sunday
Morning.
        As for placing, I did well this weekend, I recieved 2nd for Rubber
Bumper B's with my 1980 MGB V8 @ Doylestown. In New Castle I placed 3rd with
two others in a 3 way tie, for the rubber bumper B's . And they gave all of
us a nice trophy anyway. This was the first time for me to ever place in any
show, and for it to happen twice was way kewl.  I'll let others I know tell
of thier winning cars.
Safety Faster
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,,, Finally and award winner :), and going south
                    soon to live in the land of Sun and Hurricanes
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soon to be rusting in Florida