Shock Oil

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shock Oil
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:42:20 -0500
I'd be willing to bet this question gets asked here a few times a year,
but I haven't been subscribed long enought to have seen it.

None of the shocks on the Victor are visibly leaking, but the rear ones
seem to not be doing much. I used to refill the shockers on the racing
MGA about once a season. So many years have passed since then, I thought
I would request the current wisdom on these. The shocks on the Victor
are standard MGB. What oil should I top them up with?

The local shops don't have the Armstrong oil, so I wondered if there is
a suitable substitute. Any ideas?

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com