Re: Shock Oil

To: buster_balz@operamail.com
Subject: Re: Shock Oil
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 19:29:46 EDT
Joe,
  It can't hurt to use the jack oil, but the additive isn't likely to
make any difference in the leaking.  Peter, from Northwest Imports,
explained to me that the seals in the dampers are metal, not fibre or
rubber, so the additive won't have anything it can swell up or tighten.
I've used jack oil in my leakers, because it's cheap. It pumps out just
as fast, but .... it's cheap.
Bob