MG for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG for sale
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:59:42 EDT
Dear list,

Ive had my 1959 MGA 1600 for eighteen years now and don't drive it enough to
justify the garage space. I have 6 MGs now, and the wife says if I ever want
to buy another car I have to sell one. It's a very nice car.  It was
origionaly Old English White.  I repainted in in 1959 Volvo California White
(Catalized Enamel) which is not quite so yellow looking but not refrigerator
white either.  The car has a rebuilt engine, trans and front suspension.  It
comes with chrome wire wheels (60 spoke), two tops, a fiberglass hardtop
(black vinyl covered with a grey headliner) and a brand new (June 99) soft
top and toneau cover.  The car is as I said white with black tops, toneau and
black interior and leather seats.  The seats were done by Jim Silva at
Surefit in San Leandro (scratch done with Connolly hides not a Moss kit) as
was the work on both tops.  The car has a chrome luggage rack, engine oil
cooler, front sway bar, air horns, twin chrome racing mirrors, detailed
engine compartment, Nardi steering wheel, and period looking am/fm radio.

The car is in really nice condition and really needs nothing.  Asking $15k.
If interested, email me direct.  The car is in the San Francisco Bay Area