ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel
From: mkris@sprynet.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
        Four months ago I installed a new windshield.
         Today was a top down, cruising day and I was driving behind a Suburban
with the obligatory woman in the fro seat, car phone on one ear, screaming at
the kid in the back yard (a/k/a back seat).
        Needless to say a sharp right turn, which she couldn't handle, and
through the gravel on the side of the road and a rock was thrown up hitting the
new windshield in the corner.
        Off she goes, merryily on her way and now I have a crack forming and
will need a new windshield.
        Can anyone answer me why these women NEED a MASSIVE TRUCK which they
cant handle to transport one child and a cell phone?
Chris
MGB 1977 -needing a new windshield