RE: Any one know of any LBC events coming to Central Florida area?

To: "Steven P. Clifton" <sclifton@cfl.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Any one know of any LBC events coming to Central Florida area?
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:53:00 -0400
The next one I know of is the 13th Annual All British Field Meet and
Autojumble next Sat, 16 Oct at Picnic Island Park in Tampa.  The two points
of contact on the flier are Marion Brantley at 727-867-7129 or Bud Keck at
813-752-0186.  It is a rain or shine event.  I went last year and had a good
time.  There was a good number of LBCs.  They were short on food concessions
though.  May want to take food and drink with you.  You can contact me on
the web if you want directions.
Pete
'56 TR-3
'66 MGB (In work)